Thursday, October 6, 2011

BMC Part 1

I first learned about BMC (Business Model Canvas) in my Entrepreneur 4 class and surprisingly it is carried forward to my Entrepreneur 5 class as well as this Service Marketing Class. Mr. Sandy even mentioned that it will still be used whenever we are still in the business world. For me, BMC helps me to think in a paternalistic way and helps me to organize ideas for my product. What product I need to produce for the customer, how to distribute them to the customer and how will I be able to produce the product itself. There are lots of supporting details behind those 3 factors.

I got to know so much more about BMC from today's class because the discussion was really into details of each element and examples were given. Today's lesson made me feel that my E5 Mid-term exam presentation was incomplete! I need to explore more about our products (for Miracle Recycle, Carnaval Snack Box, Hungrylicious Resto and my very own Delicate Patisserie) and analyze every single element of their business model canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment