Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Final Exam Weeks!!

Woooow... Woooooow.... Wooooow....... Really can't believe that the semester is almost finished already!! Time really flies, don't you think so?? And here I am, two weeks before final exam.. The thing about my university is, I seldom has written examination where I have to memorize things and write down my answers.. Here, when it comes to final exam means papers, projects and presentations! Therefore, the busy times are the weeks before the exam itself... Good, but tiring... But well, back again, we have to give thanks in any circumstances!!! THANK YOU GOD!! hehehehe...

Now I'm still working on two papers, marketing proposal about our Pastry and Bakery Business called Tubitup (for marketing class) and the complete business proposal about the same business (for THM Entrepreneurship class). Thank God, we decided to bring the same project for two classes. So, it made our work easier in a way or another. Except that we're writing it in English for the marketing class and in Indonesian for the E-THM class.



This is the Tubitup logo that our team member, Veni, created. However, we have to redesign this because it is way too feminine, unsophisticated looking and similar to YOUTUBE logo.


Next is promotion materials for Kampung Arab Surabaya (Kampung Ampel) which are website and brochure. This one is for our Tourism Philosophy and Policy class. We're almost done with the website, but zero percent work on the brochure.







What's more?? There's still sooo much more!! One is a presentation about restaurant management. We interviewed the owner of Dewa-Ndaru Culture Resto, Mr. Hariadi and the restaurant manager. Wonderful interview session, satisfying answers and I am sure this will bring us good result!!




Others things that still bug me are Statistic practical exam on SPSS program (regression, correlation, ANOVA, etc.) --> HATE THIS TO THE FULLEST!! Another practical exam on Galileo program for my ticketing class...

Conclusion is: TOO MANY THINGS TO DO IN SUCH SHORT TIME!!

God please help me to get through this exam well.....
Good luck for my fellow THM students!

1 comment: