Monday, May 9, 2011

Late Introduction

Hi there, people!! Sorry for late introduction.. Hehehehe..

At first, I made this blog for education purposes, for my marketing class! I have to write what I've learned during the class and post it in the blog. So, here it is, Yes It's Jez.

I've been wanting to blog for so long, but I just didn't get the push! I wanted to share about my fashion, pastry journey, the grace of my God and sooo many other things. But, like what I said, there are just too many things that I wanted to share and I ended up not creating the blog at all.. Hahahahaha.. Irony... Finally, here it is, I have to create a blog that my lecturer required us to make.. However, after browsing through several blogs of my friends', the temptation, the desire, came again! Soooooo, I thought, why can't I just write anything here??

Well, I'm looking forward to write and share a tiny part of my life with you here. I hope you enjoy reading and browsing through Yes It's Jez...


Good bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment