Thursday, August 25, 2011

Adventure

I have always wanted to go out and explore the world! I wanna visit countries, live in different cities for several months and learn their culture, lifestyle and just share.. However, this is quite impossible for me since there are just lots and lots and lots of things that I have to do.. There are school activities, projects, summer classes and many other things that hinder me from my adventure!

Well, since I can't go anywhere for the time being, I will just share some of the places I plan to go when I have the chance..

1. French Polynesian islands (Tahiti, Bora-Bora)



Clear blue ocean, white sand, kayak, sunshine, sea turtles, seafood! OMG!!! This place seems like heaven to me! Just simply astonishing! I absolutely gotta book this for my honeymoon! LOL....


2. Jeju Island, South Korea



The landscape, history, culture, foods and the story that I've watched in Korean dramas.. This place definitely captures my interest! Ooooh, one more thing, I have to go here sometime in spring. The flowers will bloom... Soooo pretty!


3. Switzerland



The nature, mountains, snow, waterfall.. Everybody will agree with me that Switzerland in picture perfect!


4. Greece (Athens, Santorini)



What I really wanna see is the white buildings contrasting the deep blue ocean and the sky.. More than that, there's still the romance, museums, Greek legends, olympic games and of course tzatziki!!


5. Taipei, Taiwan



It will be exciting to just walk around, get lost in the city, feel the vibe, go wherever people are going, eat the street snacks and imagine myself accidentally bump into Wu Chun or Evan Yo on the street! Unbelievable... hahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment