Thursday, August 18, 2011

Getting Busy

Lately I've been EXTREMELY busy with my Restaurant Operation Management project. We have to open a restaurant with just two week planning period.

Apparently, I was chosen to be the general manager to lead the group. The feeling of being trusted was really good, I was so thankful that my team members have faith in me and appreciate all the decisions that I made, despite the fact that I am the youngest member in the team.

However, sometimes, just out of the blue, I felt like I'm shivering!! I realize how big my responsibility is and wonder whether people will forgive me when I get careless and made a wrong decision. Well, I am always so confident about myself and my abilities but I am still a human being who will make mistakes.

It has been a very stressful and emotionally challenging two weeks! But, you know what, I really learned a lot!! I learned about time management, people management, I learned to not give up, to do my best, make priorities and control my emotion. I even get to know my team members even better!

Tomorrow is the Grand Opening, there are still so many things to do. I have to be in the restaurant at 5 AM to prepare for the breakfast at 8 AM. I pray that God will show me His ways, guide me and help me to make the right decisions and become wiser. I hope that everything will come into place, everything will work out just fine and the breakfast and lunch services will be smooth!

Last but not least,
Don't forget to visit Hungrylicious at THM Restaurant (Universitas Ciputra Surabaya, plaza, beside the marketing office)!
We open for BREAKFAST (buffet, all you can eat) from 8.00 to 10.00, Rp. 40,000 per pax and LUNCH (a la carte) from 11.00 to 14.00
Hungrylicious.... Come hungry, leave happy!

GBU ALL!!!!
Kiss from Miss J!

No comments:

Post a Comment